Multiply the energy of Young Changemakers!
Connect with a proactive GenZ audience.
Engage them in their vision for the future.
Collaborate with them.
Mobilize your organization.
Demonstrate your commitment to global issues and youth causes
Sponsor the challenge, mentor a team, involve your employees.
Hear the voice of Gen Z through the Global Youth Briefings
Empower the upcoming generation of leaders
Mobilize your youth and offer them a revealing learning experience
Provide local/regional support and connect to a network of likeminded players
Provide students with a revealing learning experience
Give academic credit for experience in the world of initiative building
Expected impact of YCM 2022
International companies that have high principles in terms of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria, and who want to empower a new generation of future leaders.
Impact investors and incubators looking to attract young, talented entrepreneurs and their first changemaking ventures.
- 64% of Gen Z consumers are willing to pay more for products from brands that embrace causes they identify with
- Engage with GenZ and build a narrative that integrates into their positive impact strategies;
- Motivate employees through connection with proactive engaged youth groups
- Mentor the next generation of leaders as they build their first changemaking initiative.
- Sponsor the YCM Challenge to help cover organization and developmental costs plus financial support for winning projects
- Spread the voice of the YCM Challenge by sharing through different media
- Involve company employees through different available roles such as jury, team mentor
- Create connections with current company objectives and resulting projects by awarding special prizes or future mentoring
Foundations that include youth aged 14-25, especially the most disadvantaged, in their target, and who wish to increase their understanding and impact
- Understand key issues in depth that affect young people all around the world
- Listen to the proposals and initiatives developed by highly engaged youth
- Connect with other organizations committed to making an impact amongst Gen Z.
- Sponsor YCM, especially the global YCM dialogue groups and youth briefings
- Participate in the conversation with your expertise and debate with youth from all over the world
- Spread the voice of the YCM challenge to mobilize youth in our network
Schools and Universities committed to teaching through experiential learning, with a particular focus on entrepreneurship, social responsibility and creating an impact.
- Provide your students with a revealing learning experience and an insider’s look into the world of venture building.
- Give them access to the YCM Challenge, platform and methodologies.
- Help them find like minded people from all over the world within the YCM community.
- Give academic credit
- Contribute to the Global Dialogue Groups
- Spread the voice and invite your students to participate.
Local, regional and global NGO and association working with youth aged 14-25 and who wish to offer them new perspectives and opportunities to connect with likeminded people.
- Mobilise your community and offer them a revealing learning experience
- Make the voice of youth heard
- Connect with other like minded players all over the world
- Promote YCM among your target audience:
- Invite them to join the global dialogue groups
- Encourage them to form a team of young changemakers to participate in the challenge
- Organize or facilitate local or regional chapters of the YCM
- Contribute to the global dialogue groups and mentor YCM teams